(All must wear a mask )
- Daily Masses Monday-Friday 8am in the main Church
- Saturday Vigil Mass 4:00 pm
- Sunday Mass 9:00am
- Spanish Mass 12:30
- The Blessed Sacrament will be exposed after mass on Friday until noon
- English confessions on Saturday from 3-4pm in the church and also by appt. Please remain behind the screen.
- Spanish confessions Sunday at 11:45 AM. Please remain behind the screen.
- 4pm Saturday Mass and 12:30pm Spanish Sunday Mass will be live-streamed and on our website.
- For Mass intentions please contact the parish office at 941- 729-3891.
- All parish activities have been suspended until further notice.
- Office hours are from 8:30-3:00 Monday thru Friday
1) Please do not enter the church if you have fever or flu symptoms.
2) All missals, Bible, prayer cards, or other paper resources must be removed from the church.
3) No physical contact during the sign of peace and no hand-holding or other physical contacts during the Lord’s Prayer.
4) There still will be a risk for anyone who attends a public Mass to contract the coronavirus.
Religious Formation Programs
Religious Education Classes will begin in January 2021. Holy Cross is
committed to establishing safe procedures for all involved. We will keep
everyone updated. Thank you for your understanding.
Letter From Bishop Dewane November 20th
Letter From Fr. Martin, May 23
Act of Spiritual Communion
For all who will not be able to receive the Holy Eucharist in person, consider this special prayer, an Act of Spiritual Communion:
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
Coronavirus Prayer from USCCB
"Holy Virgin of Guadalupe,
Queen of the Angels and Mother of the Americas.
We fly to you today as your beloved children.
We ask you to intercede for us with your Son,
as you did at the wedding in Cana.
Pray for us, loving Mother,
and gain for our nation and world,
and for all our families and loved ones,
the protection of your holy angels,
that we may be spared the worst of this illness.
For those already afflicted,
we ask you to obtain the grace of healing and deliverance.
Hear the cries of those who are vulnerable and fearful,
wipe away their tears and help them to trust.
In this time of trial and testing,
teach all of us in the Church to love one another and to be patient and kind.
Help us to bring the peace of Jesus to our land and to our hearts.
We come to you with confidence,
knowing that you truly are our compassionate mother,
health of the sick and cause of our joy.
Shelter us under the mantle of your protection,
keep us in the embrace of your arms,
help us always to know the love of your Son, Jesus. Amen."